Kid's activity sheets
Fun and informative road safety activity sheets for key stage 1 and 2 aged children
Spot the Hazards
About Key Stage 1 and 2 Activity Sheets
At Somerset Road Safety we know that young people and traffic are best kept well apart. But we also know how difficult it can be to engage young minds with road safety discussions and to keep them focussed when they are near the roads.
With that in mind we have developed a range of fun and informative activity sheets that you can use with your children to help deliver important road safety messages.
The activity sheets range from word searches and spot the difference to colouring and finding missing words, but all are designed with young people in mind, have a road safety theme and all are printable from the downloads section or use the hyper-links below.
- Wear bright clothes colouring in sheet
- Be safe when crossing the street colouring in sheet
- Find the safest route to the park
- Draw a road safety related picture
- Green Cross Code missing words
- Spot the difference
- Stop Look Listen colouring in sheet
- Spot the Hazards
- Wear your seatbelt colouring in sheet
- Word search 1
- Word search 2